Mountains of snow!
Call FREE on:
0800 0337 213
Email us or use our enquiry button.
Snowshoeing Holiday - Guided Snowshoeing
Dates & Prices
We aim to take care of everything for you on your holiday so all you have to do is enjoy the mountains.
Our walking holidays are all offered on a catered basis with breakfasts, packed lunches and dinners provided.
You will also get to relax in luxury accommodation with a hot tub (for the Guided Snowshoeing Holiday you will stay at Chalet Grande Ourse).
Dates & Prices
Prices are fixed in UK pounds (GBP) and Euro (EUR) prices will vary according to the exchange rates.
|Guided Snowshoeing Holiday|
|Arrival (Saturdays)||Grade||Price |
The one week price is per adult based upon two people sharing. The price includes:
- Seven nights accommodation.
- Five days guided snowshoeing.
- Snowshoes and safety equipment.
- Local transport to and from walks.
- Luxury chalet accommodation - Chalet Grande Ourse.
- Breakfast on seven mornings.
- Packed lunches on five walking days.
- Afternoon tea with home-baked cakes daily.
- Three course evening meal on six nights.
- Wine and beer with evening meals.
- Airport transfers available for £30pp each way.
Not included in the price
- Flights, ferries or trains to France.
- Travel insurance.
- Dinner on one evening.
- Lunches on non-walking days.
- Drinks & snacks from the honesty bar.
- Extra activities.
Solo Travellers & Small Groups
There's no need to find a group or indeed a travelling partner as we welcome solo travellers. Many of the guests on our walking holidays travel alone.
There is no single supplement to pay although we may ask that you share a twin room with a same sex traveller.
These holidays are not typically suitable for children under the age of 12. The price for children between the age of 12 and 16 is £535 (7 nights).
Difficulty & Grading
We are keen to make sure that all of our guests get the holiday expected and enjoy the walking as much as possible.
If any guests find themselves considerably less fit and able than the rest of the group or unable to meet the requirements of the particular grade, we reserve the right the move the guest to a lower graded group or to offer self-guided walking. Route cards, maps and a GPS unit are offered for self-guided days in this situation.
Winter in Samoens
Samoens is an undiscovered gem. A charming, traditional mountain village at the foot of a world-class skiing area with a superb snow record.