Endless walking opportunities.
Call FREE on:
0800 0337 213
Email us or use our enquiry button.
Walking Holidays in the French Alps
Based in Samoëns, our dedicated walking holidays are a fantastic way to make the most of your time in the beautiful surroundings of the Giffre valley Samoëns is a true gem of the French Alps and a wonderful destination all year around. Click here for more information on Samoëns
With the benefit of our experienced and knowledgeable guide on hand to show you some of the hidden wonders, you will also have the perfect opportunity to learn about the flora, fauna and local culture.
We have a selection of guided walking holidays to suit everybody. There are no fixed itineraries for our holidays and we look to adapt walks to meet the wishes of the group and to make the most of the wonderful flora and fauna in the region.
- 2 Peaks Walking - perfect for those wanting more from the mountains.
- 3 Peaks Walking - more challenging trips for experienced mountain lovers.
- Hybrid Trek - enjoy 3 nights in a mountain hut and 4 nights in the chalet.
- Self-guided - for those wanting the freedom to walk at their own pace.
- Snowshoeing - enjoy the tranquillity of the mountains away from the ski slopes.
Our walking holidays all include the following:
- Seven nights accommodation (four nights for short stays).
- Five days guided walking (three for short stays, none Self-Guided).
- Maps and route cards for Self-Guided.
- Local transport to and from walks.
- Luxury chalet accommodation including a hot tub.
- Breakfast on seven mornings.
- Packed lunches on five days.
- Afternoon tea with home-baked cake (on chalet evenings).
- Evening meal on six nights.
- Wine and beer with evening meals (on chalet nights).
Solo Travellers & Small Groups
There's no need to find a group to fill our chalet for these walking trips as all of these holidays are open to solo travellers or small groups.
There is no single supplement to pay although we may ask that you share a twin room with a same sex traveller.
Difficulty & Grading
We are keen to make sure that all of our guests get the holiday expected and enjoy the walking as much as possible. If any guests find themselves considerably less fit and able than the rest of the group or unable to meet the requirements of the particular grade, we reserve the right the move the guest to a lower graded group or to offer self-guided walking. Route cards, maps and a GPS unit are offered.
Summer in Samoens
Samoens is alive with activity in the summer. Whatever you’re into - walking, climbing, biking, rafting, golfing or simply exploring - it’s happening here!