Alive with activity.
Call FREE on:
0800 0337 213
Email us or use our enquiry button.
Summer Chalet Holidays in Samoens
Unlike some Alpine resorts, Samoens certainly doesn’t go into hibernation in the summer months. Once the snow has melted, the village and surrounding mountains take on a different kind of beauty. Of course, the weather warms up too and, with so many activities on offer, it makes for a very appealing alternative destination.
We now offer a variety of summer walking holidays to suit everybody.
Our qualified guide will take you to some of the most beautiful spots around Samoëns. More Info.
For a summer holiday with something for everybody, Samoens could be just the thing. We want you to get the most out of your holiday and are happy to make suggestions for an itinerary and even book in advance for you.
A Summer to Remember
While Samoens in the summertime offers tranquillity and breathtaking scenery, there’s no shortage of things to do. If you love the great outdoors, you’ll be blown away!
Family Adventure Holidays
Have you considered the Alps for your next family summer holiday?
Whether you want excitement or relaxation, there's something for everybody in charming Samoëns.
Here’s a look at just some of the activities on offer - click on the activity below for more details:
- Walking & hiking - a beautiful mountain world to explore on foot
- Biking - a mountain biking and road cycling paradise
- Climbing & via ferrata - a world of rock fun at your fingertips
- White water sports - from rafting to canyoning, the Giffre river offers fun for all
- Golf - a number of beautiful courses meander through the mountain scenery
- Paragliding - take to the skies over in this breathtaking location
- Other activities - tennis courts, swimming pools, archery and high-wire fun for all the family
We will be on hand before you arrive and throughout your stay in the chalets to help with booking activities or to offer advice or recommendations on how to make the most of your stay.
If you are looking to get the most out of your time in the mountains, why not consider one of our walking holidays. With guided and self-guided options, plus a hybrid trekking holiday, we have the walking holiday for you.