Samoens - the family-friendly ski resort.
Call FREE on:
0800 0337 213
Email us or use our enquiry button.
Family Holidays Samoens, French Alps
Samoëns is an excellent destination for families in both winter and summer. The village has been awarded the Famille Plus label by the French Ministry of Tourism recognising Samoëns as a family-friendly mountain resort.
Our Family Friendly Chalets
Samoëns is very much a family friendly village (more on that below) but we also love welcoming families into our chalets. Imagine going on holiday where all the kit you need is ready for you (we have cots, bed bars, stair gates, sterilisers and more…) and knowing that your loved ones are welcomed, entertained and understood (we have a little boy ourselves!). We will ensure the whole family is looked after!
Did we mention that we are a family run business too?
- We have cots, bed bars, sterilisers, stair gates, car seats (from rear facing baby seats to boosters!) and more…
- Need something else? Just let us know.
- Delicious home made child friendly meals with earlier kiddies high tea if required
- Nintendo Wii, board games, childrens films/TV (Netflix) and UK TV for their favourites
- Hot tubs in three of our properties
- Child minding arranged at the creche or in the chalets
- A family welcome from the Absolute Alpine team
- The only 4 person catered chalet with hot tub in Samoëns
- More here on Chalet Petite Ourse, the perfect family chalet
Samoëns is a truly family friendly resort.
Why not take your next family holiday in the French Alps?
Winter in Samoëns - Family Friendly Ski Holidays
Samoëns provides the perfect setting if you’re looking to introduce your children to skiing or snowboarding. Or, if you’ve got very young children, there’s professional daycare available (while you take to the slopes).
- Samoëns 1600 has an excellent nursery slope, ideal for kids and big kids
- Ski kindergarten (from 3 years old) and ski school run by the respected ESF
- A mini snowpark for aspiring snowboarders
- A wide range of runs with something to suit everyone
- An approved kindergarten in the village for children aged 3 months to 6 years
- Ice skating and dog sled rides too!
- We can also arrange private day care for the little ones if you wish
Family Adventure Holidays
Have you considered the Alps for your next family summer holiday?
Whether you want excitement or relaxation, there's something for everybody in charming Samoëns.
Summer in Samoëns - Family Friendly Summer Holidays
There are lots of fun activities and attractions on offer in the summer at Samoëns, many of which will appeal to families.
- Kids’ Club - a fun-packed supervised summer holiday club at the well-equipped Samoëns leisure centre. For 6-12 year olds, Mondays to Fridays
- Indiana Adventure park - a unique adventure park in the forest for children (aged 4+) and adults alike
- Pony riding - children can take to the trails in the saddle
- Rock climbing - courses and instruction available for all ages
- Rafting and hydrospeed - aquatic action for youngsters, under close supervision
- Hiking with donkey pack carriers - take a walk in the mountains and take a donkey with you (to carry your rucsacs!)
Absolute Alpine for families
Our spacious, luxury chalets are the ideal place for a family to stay for a skiing or summer holiday. In the winter, we can tailor the menu to your family’s tastes, while in summer you can enjoy the freedom of self-catering. If you’ve got any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Food for your family
If you opt for a catered holiday, we will provide your little ones with a child-friendly nourishing early supper at a time to suit you and what your children are used to. We take the same care and attention when choosing the children’s menu as we do the adults so that the end result is balanced meals that children will enjoy.