Relaxing and luxurious chalet accommodation in the heart of the French Alps
Call FREE on:
0800 0337 213
Email us or use our enquiry button.
Chalet - La Petite Ourse
Our beautiful property, Chalet Petite Ourse, offers a perfect destination for a family or a small group of friends. With 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 6/8, a stunning open plan living area and a private hot tub on the sub terrace, you will love this comfortable chalet.
La Petite Ourse at a glance
- Catered winter chalet and catered summer activity holidays
- 2 ensuite bedrooms with luxury showers or baths
- Sleeping 4 to 8 people - ideal for families
- Great location - just 4 minutes from the village
- Private hot tub with stunning views across the valley
- Open plan living space (with comfy sofas!)
- Toasty wood burning fireplace
- Generous yet cosy dining area
- Nintendo Wii and games for the whole family
- Large flat screen TV (with your favourite UK stations available via our satellite)
- Music and DVDs
- Free WiFi internet access
- Breath taking views across the valley
- A wealth of creature comforts to ensure a wonderful holiday
- Wide selection of board games and books
- A boot heaters to ensure toasty toes every morning
- Shuttle service to the ski lift in winter
- Ample parking
- Sunday to Sunday in winter, Saturday to Saturday in summer
- Available to book with Chalet Grande Ourse for groups of up to 21.
- Click here for more info...
The Petite Ourse is available for:
- Catered winter holidays - typically Sunday to Sunday
- Summer catered walking holidays - Saturday to Saturday
- Summer family adventure holidays - Saturday to Saturday
Next door to Chalet Grande Ourse, the properties can be booked together for groups of up to 21.
Chalet Petite Ourse in more detail
Our smaller chalet, La Petite Ourse, is a beautifully welcoming two bedroom property sleeping between 4 and 6/8. Newly built in 2009 and furnished tastefully throughout, this chalet is truly perfect for a family or a small group of friends.
La Petite Ourse is the only two-bedroomed catered chalet with a hot tub in Samoëns available exclusively for a group of 4.
The open plan living area is around the log burning stove and is ideal for socialising or relaxing quietly with a book. The dining area and kitchen are also part of this open plan ground floor with windows on three sides. The southerly views across the valley are wonderful!
Outside the rear door to the chalet, you will find the decking area with the private hot tub. We serve dinner out on the terrace on those sunny evenings late on in the ski season or throughout the summer.
Throughout your stay, you can help yourself to beer, wine and treats from the honesty bar.
There is plenty to keep the whole family entertained with free Wifi internet access, UK satellite TV, a Nintendo Wii and plenty of games, books, CDs and DVDs to appeal to all tastes.
Our comfortable and individually styled bedrooms offer a number of options in catering for your group.
The Citron Vert room is a double en-suite room with a velux window above the kingsize bed offering a chance to gaze at the stars should you wish to sleep with the blind open. The washing facilities in this room include a large and powerful shower, perfect for relaxing muscles after a day on the mountain.
Across the hallway, the Myrtille room offers a double, again kingsize, or twin bed set up in addition to a set of bunk beds suitable for adults or children alike. Often favoured by the children when families stay, this en-suite room has a bath with shower.
There's plenty of space in the boot room next door for outdoor clothing and ski/snowboard equipment and the heated boot rack will ensure that you have nice toasty feet every morning of your stay.More on the chalet layout
- The chalet is just a short walk (about 4 minutes) from the restaurants and bars of Samoens - ideal if you fancy an evening drink or two in the village
- The Grand Massif Express whisks you up to the slopes at Samoens 1600 in just 8 minutes
- If you don't fancy walking to the ski (approx. 15 mins), we provide a morning and afternoon shuttle service from the chalets in our spacious minibus
- A free ski bus stopping about a couple of minutes from the chalets and dropping you right next to the lift gives you even more freedom to come and go as you wish
Winter in Samoens
Samoens is an undiscovered gem. A charming, traditional mountain village at the foot of a world-class skiing area with a superb snow record.