Relaxing and luxurious chalet accommodation in the heart of the French Alps
Call FREE on:
0800 0337 213
Email us or use our enquiry button.
Chalet - La Roche
Recently renovated, Chalet La Roche is a luxurious and spacious chalet sleeping up to 8/10 adults. Modernised with the professional touch of an interior designer, with its incredibly central location, this spacious chalet offers exceptional comfort and a truly spectacular home from home.
With great flexibility as to the make up of the rooms, this gorgeous 4 bedroom chalet will suit families and groups of friends seeking a wonderful chalet holiday in Samoens.
The chalet composes two parts that can be rented separately or together:
La Roche at a glance
- Self-catered winter chalet holidays
- Self-catered summer holidays
- Unbeatable central village location with south facing valley views.
- Four luxurious bedrooms sleeping up to 8/10 people
- Four bathrooms (two ensuite bedrooms plus two others)
- Available with Apartment La Roche for groups of up to 12/16 adults.
- Flexible bedroom layouts with most of the bedrooms offering twin or double beds
- Hot tub with stunning valley views
- Large, fully fitted kitchen with spacious open plan dining and sitting room area
- Separate adult room with an open fire - ideal for relaxing, reading or chatting with friends
- Fantastic wrap around terrace – perfect for enjoying a pre-dinner Kir or gin and tonic
- Boot heaters to ensure that you never need to put warm feet into damp boots!
- Plenty of storage for skis, boards, bikes etc.
- Games console and games for all the family
- Large TV with your favourite UK stations available
- Wide selection of board games and books
- Music, DVDs, books and board games
- Free WiFi internet access
- Separate laundry room with a washing machine and tumble dryer
- A wealth of creature comforts to ensure a comfortable stay
- Ample parking
- Saturday to Saturday in winter, Sunday to Sunday in summer
- Click here for more info...
Chalet La Roche is available for:
- Self-catered winter holidays - typically Saturday to Saturday
- Self-catered summer holidays - typically Sunday to Sunday
Joined to Apartment La Roche, the properties can be booked together for groups of up to 12/16 adults with plenty of space for cots.
Chalet La Roche in more detail
Chalet La Roche is the perfect escape for the discerning guest who wants to feel truly spoilt with luxury accommodation and plenty of creature comforts. From the central village location to the flexible sleeping arrangements as well as a whole host of thoughtful touches, the chalet has been designed with your needs in mind.
The chalet has been recently renovated by an interior designer to provide a beautifully stylish and modern decor throughout.
There is a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area which looks out onto a terrace with awesome views of the valley – perfect for entertaining and modern family life. In addition to this, there is a sophisticated separate lounge where you can while away your time with a book and a glass of wine in front of a roaring fire. Bliss!
Throughout your stay, there is a wine cellar with a large selection of handpicked wines for all occasions available to purchase on an honesty bar basis. We just tot up the bill at the end of your stay so you don’t even need to worry about having the right money to hand!
On the lower terrace, there is a large, inviting hot tub where you can look over the valley or watch the stars, sip a drink and relax those tired muscles.
There is a large boot area available with plenty of storage space for your skis and boards as well as space to hang up your outer wear to ensure all of your kit is warm and dry when you head off to the slopes.
All of the bedrooms in the chalet are upstairs from the main living area. The master bedroom has a king sized bed with an ensuite and beautiful balcony. The second bedroom offers great flexibility as a twin or a double. Bedrooms 3 and 4 can be laid out as a twin or double and there are two shower rooms available for these bedrooms (one on the top floor and one on the bottom floor).More on the chalet layout
- The chalet is fantastically located with all of the beautiful patisseries, boulangeries and restaurants on your doorstep – ideal if you fancy a quick stroll into the village for a pre or post-dinner drink.
- The Grand Massif Express whisks you up to the slopes at Samoens 1600 in just 8 minutes.
- For catered winter holidays, we provide a shuttle service to the lifts - approximately 3 minutes in our minibus.
- If you don’t fancy walking to the lifts (about 10 minutes), there is a free ski bus stopping a few minutes’ walk away which takes a couple of minutes to reach the lifts.
- Alternatively, if you drive to Samoens, there is parking at the chalet and free car parking at the lifts.
Winter in Samoens
Samoens is an undiscovered gem. A charming, traditional mountain village at the foot of a world-class skiing area with a superb snow record.