Relaxing and luxurious chalet accommodation in the heart of the French Alps
Call FREE on:
0800 0337 213
Email us or use our enquiry button.
Apartment La Roche
Apartment La Roche is a wonderful 2 ensuite bedroom apartment, conveniently located in the heart of Samoens village. The apartment is perfectly sized for a family of 4 or 6. Equally, the apartment can be rented along with the upper chalet to provide a large chalet over three floors which sleeps up to 12/16 people.
The chalet composes two parts that can be rented separately or together:
La Roche at a glance
- Self-catered winter holidays.
- Self-catered summer chalet holidays.
- Unbeatable central village location with south facing valley views.
- Two flexible ensuite bedrooms allowing for two couples or a couple and two separate beds.
- Available with Chalet La Roche for groups of up to 12/16 adults.
- Fully fitted, galley style kitchen with open plan dining and sitting room area
- Fantastic wrap around terrace – perfect for enjoying a pre-dinner beer or gin & tonic
- Boot heaters to ensure that you never need to put warm feet into damp boots!
- Plenty of storage for skis, boards, bikes etc.
- TV with DVD player
- Fully stocked, handpicked wine cellar provided on an honesty bar basis
- Games console & games for the whole family
- A wealth of creature comforts to ensure a comfortable stay
- Music, DVDs, books and board games
- Free Wifi internet access
- Ample parking
- Saturday to Saturday in winter, Sunday to Sunday in summer (some early season variability
- Click here for more info...
Apartment La Roche is available for:
- Self-catered winter holidays - typically Saturday to Saturday
- Self-catered summer holidays - typically Sunday to Sunday
Joined to Chalet La Roche, the properties can be booked together for groups of up to 12/16 adults with plenty of space for cots.
Apartment La Roche in more detail
Apartment La Roche is a conveniently situated, 2 ensuite bedroom apartment which has been beautifully decorated and thoughtfully furnished throughout. From the central village location to the flexible sleeping arrangements as well as a whole host of thoughtful touches, the apartment has been designed with your needs in mind.
The apartment has a beautiful terrace which overlooks the village and the mountains beyond and an open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room area.
Throughout your stay, there is a wine cellar with a large selection of handpicked wines for all occasions available to purchase on an honesty bar basis. We just tot up the bill at the end of your stay so you don’t even need to worry about having the right money to hand!
There is a large boot area available with plenty of storage space for your skis and boards (or bikes in the summer) and a boot warmer to ensure your feet are warm and dry when you head off to the slopes.
There are also plenty of DVDs and books to keep you entertained in the evenings while you relax on the comfy sofas – perfect after a day on the mountains.More on the chalet layout
- The chalet apartment has a prime village location with all of the beautiful patisseries, boulangeries, bars and restaurants on your doorstep – ideal if you fancy a quick stroll into the village for a pre or post-dinner drink.
- The Grand Massif Express whisks you up to the slopes at Samoens 1600 in just 8 minutes.
- For catered holidays we offer a complementary shuttle service to the lifts - approximately 3 minutes in our minibus.
- The property is also walking distance to the ski lift (approx. 10 mins) although there are also free ski buses stopping 150m from the chalet.
- Alternatively, if you drive to Samoens, there is parking at the chalet and a large free car park at the lifts.
Winter in Samoens
Samoens is an undiscovered gem. A charming, traditional mountain village at the foot of a world-class skiing area with a superb snow record.